Double Onion Dip
- 2 tbsp zesty italian dressing
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp red pepper cayenne
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- wheat thins snack crackers
Heat italian dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add yellow onions; cook 15 to 20 minutes or until browned and caramelized, stirring occasionally. Stir in pepper. Cool.
Mix mayonnaise and cream cheese in medium bowl until well blended. Add caramelized onions and the green onions. Mix well.
Serve at room temperature with the crackers.