How To Ripen Bananas FAST!
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
Lay them out on a LINED baking sheet (they will leak a little and this just makes cleanup easier) and pop them in the oven for about 40 minutes, or until the skin is shiny black.
The heat causes the sugar in the bananas to come out faster so you’re left with a super-soft and extra-sweet final product, perfect for use in banana bread, muffins, pancakes, etc!
Squeeze the bananas directly into the bowl of a stand mixer.
You'll also love
- Prejean’s Famous Crawfish... 3.8/5 (128 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower & Zucchini 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Sour Cream Rhubarb Cookies 3.7/5 (62 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Glazed... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Banana Split Mini Bites 4/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe