Chocolate Cookie Pudding
- 1 5.9 oz package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 3oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 8oz container cool whip
- 16 double stuffed cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies crushed about 2 cups
- 3/4 cup coopped pecans, toasted
Whisk together chocolate instant pudding mix and 2 cups milk for 2 minutes. Cover pudding and chill 2 minutes.
Stir together cream cheese and whipped topping blending well.
Place 1 cup crushed cookies evenly on bottom of an 8 cup bowl. Spread half of cream cheese mixture over crushed cookies; sprinkle with half of the pecans. Spread all of pudding evenly over top; spread remaining cream cheese mixture evenly over pudding. Sprinkle with remaining cookies and pecans. Chill until ready to serve.