Impossibly Easy Taco Pie
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (2 oz)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons), if desired
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In 10-inch skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning mix. Spread in pie plate. Top evenly with chiles.
3. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
4. Bake 25 minutes. Top with cheese and tomato. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with lettuce and green onions.
1 Serving: Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4 1/2g, Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 135mg; Sodium 880mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g); Protein 23g