Pineapple Brunch Pie
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- 1 can crushed pineapple - (8 oz)
Drain pineapple. Saute ham to remove any excess moisture.
Combine baking mix, milk, eggs, butter, mustard, onion powder, and nutmeg in mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in ham, cheese, onions, and pineapple.
Pour into 10-inch pie plate coated with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until set.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Pineapple Mango Rum Cocktail 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce... 4.6/5 (101 Votes)