Janice Riggs Reigle
- 1 1/2 cups cooked cut-up chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) package French cut green beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- Dash of pepper
- 1 1/2 cups dry Minute Rice
Sauté chicken, mushrooms and garlic in oil 2 to 3 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except rice and bring to a full boil. Stir in rice, remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Use 2-quart nonmetal dish. Cook chicken, mushrooms and garlic in oil at high power for 5 minutes, stirring once midway. Add remaining ingredients, cover and cook at high power 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes more.