Aunt Pearl's Pecan Crescent Cookies
Aunt Pearl's Pecan Crescent Cookies are so delicious that we swear they will be your new favorite!
- 1 cup butter (do not substitute)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Powdered sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Mix all ingredients together. Roll into balls or crescents. If you choose to roll into balls, flatten with a fork once on the cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F oven for 12-15 minutes - until just golden brown.
Once cool, pour powdered sugar into a bowl and place one cookie at a time in the bowl so that it can be enrobed in the powdered sugar.
These can be made weeks ahead of time and frozen. But add the powdered sugar after you defrost the cookies to serve.
And you may want to double this recipe - they go SO fast and they are very easy to make. ENJOY!
You'll also love
- Grilled Cajun Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Apple Doughnuts 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Arugula, Melon and Prosciutto Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies (Vegan with... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cranberry & Pear Crumble 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Fennel and Pears with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Pie Cookies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)