Orange Pork Roast
- 1 large oven cooking bag
- 3 pounds pork roast - (to 4 lbs) fat trimmed off
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1 orange
- 4 potatoes
- 4 small onions
- 1 cup orange juice
Rub top of pork roast with oil, add salt, pepper and garlic salt. Cut orange in slices and place on top of roast, place the roast in the cooking bag.
Cut the potatoes and onions in half and place in bag and add orange juice. Cook in preheated oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours at 350 degrees.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Shrimp Delight 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops With Maple Mustard Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp, Black Bean-Quinoa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- London Broil Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks, Sweet Peppers And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Delicata Squash With Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)