Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
An easy, but elegant main dish! The chicken is moist, the flavor superb and the bacon a perfect wrapping!
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 4 to 8 pieces of bacon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cut chicken into 4 equal size pieces. Pound breast so it is about ¼" thick.
Mix together softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepperjack cheese. Put ¼ of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken.
Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle.
Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, secure with toothpick, if needed.
Place on baking sheet and back for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Broil topside for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. Turn each breast over and broil for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side.
One piece of bacon wrapped around each breast is enough. But 2 pieces of bacon for each breast fully wraps the chicken and is outstanding as well.
You'll also love
- Omega 3 Roasted Tilapia with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken, Farro, and Vegetable... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Cutlets With Sautéed Peppers... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tot Bombs 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- CHICKEN - Baked Chicken Wings with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Pepperoni & Mozzarella Stuffed... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)