Mississippi Sin Dip
- Sour Cream - 16 Ounces
- Cream Cheese, at Room Temperature - 8 Ounces
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded - 2 Cups
- Ham, Chopped - 1/2 Cup
- Green Onion, Sliced - 1/4 Cup
- Hot Sauce - Few Dashes or to Taste
- Worcestershire Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Loaf French Bread, Unsliced - 1-16 Ounce.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2. Cut a thin, about 1 inch thick, oval slice off the top of the loaf of French bread leaving a couple inch perimeter. Set aside top. Remove most of the soft part of the bread, leaving a sturdy portion on sides and bottom. You can save the soft bread to use later with the dip if desired. 3. Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a medium bowl until well combined. Pour mixture into hollowed bread bowl. Place saved bread top on loaf. 4. Wrap entire loaf in a double thickness of heavy duty aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Serve with reserved bread or crackers.