Mainiac Ham And Cheese Pie
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese Swiss and Penobscot
- cheddar (2 to 1)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1/2 cup Maine fiddleheads
- 1/2 cup fresh-picked crabmeat
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 dash Tabasco pepper sauce
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Mix mayonnaise, milk, corn starch and eggs until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Put in pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
Can freeze after baking and rebake.
This recipe yields ?? servings.