Lemon-Tarragon Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups seedless red grapes-cut in half
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.Cool pecans completely.
Whisk together mayonaise and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in pecans, chicken, celery, and onion just until blended. Stir in grape halves. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 24 hours. Serve with crackers.