- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 cups Italian sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
1. Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minutes. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from skillet.
2. Stir the sauce and 3 tbsp. of Parmesan cheese in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
3. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese over the chicken. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.