Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
It's so easy to make another burger or hot dog on the grill, but there are so many wonderful foods to try, like this recipe. I love that it's lean and bright, but really satisfies.
Tip: If you cook the meat to 165°F as directed, your pork will be medium. If you prefer rarer meat, pork is safe to eat when the internal temperature reaches 145°F (medium-rare), according to the USDA. Let the meat rest at least 3 minutes before eating.
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp course ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1-1/4 lbs each
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2"-thick slices
- Oil, for brushing
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 a jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp course ground black pepper
Adapted from qvc.co
Preheat the grill over medium-high heat.
To prepare the pork, combine the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, curry powder, mustard powder, black pepper, salt, and oil in a small bowl until you have a paste. Rub the spice mixture on each side of both pork tenderloins and set aside.
To prepare the salsa, brush the pineapple with oil and grill for about 2–3 minutes per side, or until grill marks appear and it's cooked through. Remove the pineapple from the heat and set it aside. When the fruit is cool enough to handle, dice the pineapple and place it in a medium-sized bowl. Add the ginger, jalapeño, red onion, lime juice, honey, olive oil, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Stir together and let the salsa marinate while grilling the pork.
To cook the pork, place it on the preheated grill and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. When the pork is cooked, place it on a platter, cover it with foil, and let rest for about 10 minutes. Slice and serve with the salsa.
You'll also love
- Indian-Spiced Tomato Salsa 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Raspberry Grape Soda Float 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Duck Confit Taquitos 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE CHEESECAKE 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Stuffed Pork Chops (with stovetop... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Country French Pork Chops 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Stuffing for Pork Loin Roast 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Do Nothing Cake (Pineapple Goodie... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)