Peachy Keen Bars
- 1 pkg dry cake mix-white, yellow or french vanilla
- 1/3 c butter, room temperature
- 2 lg eggs, divided
- 29 oz can light peach slices, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9x13” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2 In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; mix with fork just until crumbly.
Set aside 1 ½ c. crumbs for topping.
3 Press the remaining crumbs on bottom of prepared pan; Bake 10 minutes.
4 Cut peach slices into 1” pieces; Spoon onto partially-baked crust.
5 In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract; beat with mixer until creamy.
Spread over top of peaches.
6 Sprinkle with reserved crumbs; Bake 30 minutes.
7 Chill at least 30 minutes before serving; Serves 12.
Store leftovers in refrigerator.