Summer Rosé Sangria
Rosé, pomegranate juice, fresh lemon, Grand Marnier, Cognac, fresh raspberries, strawberries, and plums make a delicious summer sangria.
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle good rosé wine
- 1/2 cup Pom Wonderful pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (3 lemons)
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 tablespoon Cognac or brandy
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 8 large fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 red plums, pitted and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- Ice for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Combine the rosé, pomegranate juice, lemon juice, sugar, Grand Marnier, Cognac, 1 cup of water, and 1 cup of ice in a large glass pitcher. Stir in the raspberries, strawberries, and plums, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight.
When ready to serve, fill wine goblets or highball glasses halfway with ice. Pour the sangria over the ice, spooning some of the macerated fruit into each glass. Serve ice cold.