Hot Crawfish Dip
By Fleur de lis
Crawfish Dip is great for almost any occasion! It is a great appetizer that will have your guest impressed and coming back for seconds!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced about 1 cup
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 4 ounce jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 2 teaspoon Tony Chachere's seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Small diameter French bread loaves, slice thinly and toasted with butter
Adapted from southernliving.com
Saute onions, bell pepper and garlic in butter. When tender add crawfish, pimiento and seasoning. Cook about 10 minutes then add cream cheese over low fire.
When mixed and smooth and bubbly it's ready to serve. Put a spoonful on a piece of French Bread and enjoy!