- 14 slices bread crust removed
- 3 cups cubed ham or sauted sausage
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese grated
- 10 ounces Swiss cheese grated
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 cups corn flakes crushed
- 1/2 cup butter melted
Spray 9- by 13-inch glass dish with Pam and line dish well with bread crusts. Mix cheese and ham or sausage. Sprinkle 1/2 mixture on bread and repeat layers.
Combine eggs with seasonings and milk and pour over mixture in pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
The next day sprinkle with crushed cornflakes and top with melted butter. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes. Let set about 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe yields ?? servings.