- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon of crushed graham
- 1 cup all purpose cream or coolwhip
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups of mangoes (thinly sliced)
1. In a rectangular dish, arrange 8 to 10 pieces of graham crackers.
2. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the cream/cool whip and condensed milk. (Mix well)
4. Then on the layered crackers on the bottom, spread the milk and cream mixture.
5. Then spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
6. Make another layer of graham crackers; spread the cream and mango slices. (You can do lots of layers if you want)
7. Garnish top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham.
8. Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.