Chicken Penne with Fennel
- 1 cup fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 oz. bag fresh basil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts ( 1.75 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1 cup fresh prediced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (24 oz.) jar Classico Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
Cooking time 30mins
Bring water to boil for pasta. Remove leafy green top from fennel; slice fennel bulb. Stack basil leaves; slice into thin strips.
Cut chicken into 1" pieces (wash hands). Preheat large saute pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place oil in pan then add chicken; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until browned. Cook pasta following package instructions.
Stir into chick: onions, fennel, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until vegetables soften.
Stir in pasta sauce; cook 3-4 minutes or until sauce is hot. Toss sauce with pasta; top with basil and serve.
You'll also love
- GARLIC STEAK *****AAA 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cajun Pork and Beef Pie with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Asparagus Egg and Bacon... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Wine Pasta Sauce with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Noodles with Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheese Tortellini... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Spicy... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pampered Chef Grilled Chicken... 4/5 (1 Votes)