Mustard Dill Salmon & Potatoes
- 2 pieces salmon fillet
- 1/4 c. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 c. canola oil
- 1/4 c. fresh dill
- 3 tblsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 lb. baby potatoes, cut into 1/4 " thick slices
Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a small bowl mix Dijon mustard, oil, dill & brown sugar.
2. Place potatoes in a small bowl & spoon 1 tblsp. sauce over.
3. Arrange potatoes in baking pan & bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven, push potatoes to the side.
5. Spoon 1 tblsp. sauce over each piece of fish & place on baking sheet.
6. Bake until salmon is cooked, about 18 minutes.