Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast.........
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked
- Could use Philly Cream Cheese & Chive spread instead
Adapted from facebook.com
Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
Roll CHicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
You'll also love
- roasted tomato basil soup with... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin and Mushroom Stew... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Super Easy Roasted Chicken and... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey, Bacon, Radicchio &... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)