Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast.........
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked
- Could use Philly Cream Cheese & Chive spread instead
Adapted from facebook.com
Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
Roll CHicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
You'll also love
- Overnight Oatmeal with Yogurt,... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cream Puffs 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Beef Bourguignon 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Coconut Pork Curry 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Wings With Fragrant Herb... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- 'Chicken Thighs with Sweet Mustard... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Grilled Potato Salad With... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)