Chicken and Snow Peas in light alfredo w/pasta
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb fettuccini, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound snow peas, blanched and cooled
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme
In grill pan, grill the chicken thighs until cooked through, approximately 4-5 minutes each side. Set aside and let cool. Chop into pieces.
In a 10'' skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute; lower heat. Add flour and cook until the flour and butter are incorporated. Add the cream, salt, and pepper over low heat until smooth and thick. Stir in the snow peas, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and thyme. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and toss until coated.
Turn out pasta on a platter. Lay the grilled chicken on top and garnish with additional Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Latte 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Parmesan Baked Red Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Three Cheese & Spicy Sausage Baked... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Portobello Mushrooms and Sirloin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Prosciutto-Wrapped with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chinese Eggplants with Black Bean... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken, Snow Pea and Cashew Fried... 5/5 (1 Votes)