Paleo Apple Almond Muffins
Almond flour, carrots, applesauce, coconut oil, and honey combine to make these gluten-free Paleo muffins. Enjoy the not-too-sweet morning treat without guilt!
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from cbc.ca
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients together and put into lined muffin tin.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
You'll also love
- Cajun Chicken Pasta 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Apple Crumble 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Mango Chicken Curry 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Cheese & Rosemary Shortbread Crisps 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Zeppole 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Pineapple Dole Whip 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- 4 Ingredient Ice Cream 4.6/5 (21 Votes)