Caramel Apple & Pear Crisp
Caramel, apples and pears cooked into a crisp with a topping including oats, sugar and walnuts. Serve warm with whipped cream and extra caramel sauce.
- FRUIT MIXTURE:
- 2 medium apples, peeled, sliced, about 2 1/2 cups
- 2 medium pears, peeled, sliced, about 2 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- Whipped cream
- Caramel ice cream topping
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In sprayed baking dish, combine apples, pears, sugar and allspice; toss gently to mix. Drizzle evenly with ice cream topping.
In medium bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, walnuts and flour; mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over fruit mixture; press lightly.
Bake at 375°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is crisp. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
To serve, top with whipped cream and caramel ice cream topping. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- 6-Minute Pressure Cooker Mashed... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Apricot Sour Cream Scones 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Blackberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Upside Down Cheesecake Apple Pie 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Ham Steak with Pineapple 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Kale and Pear Green Smoothie 4.6/5 (14 Votes)