Pumpkin Ravioli Bake
- 2 (9 oz) packages of sausage filled ravioli
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin (I used Libby's)
- 1 cup chicken stock (use veggie stock if making this vegetarian)
- 1 splash of 1/2 and 1/2, cream or milk
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or Panko
- Chopped chives to garnish
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Salt and Pepper
Adapted from mixandmatchmama.blogspot.com
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and drop your ravioli to cook (only about 4 minutes).
3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute your chopped shallot in a drizzle of EVOO and a pinch of salt and pepper for a few minutes. Stir in your pumpkin and stock, add another pinch of salt and pepper and reduce heat to low.
4. After about 4 minutes, drain your ravioli and then add it to your pumpkin mixture. Stir in a splash of cream or milk. Pour ravioli mixture into your prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the grated cheese and breadcrumbs down over the top and bake about 10 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
5. Remove from oven and serve with a sprinkle of chives.
You'll also love
- Creamed Corn 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Panko crusted pork chops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta with Bacon & Corn 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tortellini Antipasto Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tortellini & Chicken Caesar Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ravioli Lasagna 4/5 (1 Votes)
- THAI BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach and Three Cheese Ravioli... 4/5 (1 Votes)