Sticky Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 loaves frozen white bread dough (1lb ea), thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins, optional
IN a small bowl, combine sugar and cream. Divide evenly between 2 greased 9 inch square baking pans. Sprinkle with pecans; set aside.
ON a floured surface, roll each loaf of bread dough into a 12x8 inch rectangle; brush with butter. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter. Top with raisins if desired. Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll into 12 slices; place with cut side down in prepared pans. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
REMOVE from the refrigerator; cover and let rise until dough doubles about 2 hours. Cover loosely with foil. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until golden brown.