BBQ Beef Kabobs
- 3/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 1/2 2 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 lbs. round, flank or chuck steak, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 18 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Put beef chunks in large zipper-topped plastic bag; add marinade, turning to make sure all meat is coated. Close bag and refrigerate for at least 3 hour or overnight if desired.
Preheat the grill for 10-15 min., with all burners on high. While grill is heating, drain the marinade from the bag and discard it. Thread the marinated beef onto the skewers, with sides of the pieces touching. Once grill is hot, turn all burners to medium. Place skewers on grill and cook meat for about 8-12 min., turning once or twice.
You'll also love
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning 4.2/5 (124 Votes)
- BBQ Beef Kabobs 5/5 (6 Votes)
- Eggplant Parmesan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ham & Mushroom Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Tomato, Mozzarella... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Prime Rib of Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef, Grilled Beef Steak Verciano 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Fillet Steaks 0/5 (0 Votes)