Sausage and goat cheese strata
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 10 eggs
- 3 c whole milk
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 lb sausage cooked and crumbled
- 2 12oz jars artichoke hearts
- 1 jar roated red peppers, drained and sliced
- 5 oz goat cheese crumble16 c of cubed country white bread
1) whisk eggs and milk. add seasoning while whisking. Stir in remaining ingredients.
2) transfer to a buttered 3qt baking dish; cover and refrigerate over night.
3) bake 350 until set, about 1 hour.