Chicken Breast Baked In Sherry
- 6 chicken breasts - (to 8) skinned
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sherry or white wine
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 4 tablespoons minced parsley
- 4 tablespoons slivered blanched almonds
Mix soup together; add wine and garlic. Place half the chicken in a casserole. Cover with soup mixture and sprinkle half the parsley and almonds on top. Repeat a second layer.
Cover and cook in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours. Server over rice or noodles.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (383 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)