Deep Dish Taco Squares
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 cup Bisquick® baking mix
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
HEAT oven to 375. Grease 8x8 baking dish.
COOK and stir beef until brown and drain.
MIX sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese and onion; reserve.
MIX baking mix and water until soft dough forms. Pat into pan; pressing dough 1/2 inch up the sides. Layer beef, tomatoes, and green pepper in pan. Spoon sour cream mixture over the top. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake until edges of dough are light brown. 25-30 minutes.