Layered Totasda Bake
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 can tomato sauce (8oz)
- 1 can refried beans (16 oz)
- 1 can chopped green chiles (4oz), drained
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup baking mix
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 each egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
HEAT oven to 375. Grease 13x9x2 baking dish.
COOK and stir ground beef and onion in skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in seasoning mix, tomato sauce, beans, chilies and olives.
MIX baking mix, cornmeal, milk, beaten egg and oil until moistened; beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Spread in dish. Spoon beef mixture over dough. Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over beef mixture. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.