Coconut Pecan Blondies
Homemade Coconut Pecan Blondies are always a special treat enjoyed by the whole family.
- 2 sticks (1/2-pound) butter
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecans (6-ounces), toasted and cooled
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut, divided
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 350F with rack in middle. Butter and flour a 13X9 baking pan.
Melt butter in a 3-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring, until smooth. Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm. Whisk in brown sugar and vanilla. Whisk in eggs one at a time until mixture is glossy and smooth.
Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt, then whisk into butter mixture. Stir in pecans and 1 1/2 cups coconut. Spread in pan and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup coconut. Bake until pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Cool completely.
Makes 32 blondies. Each blondie = 4 Weight Watchers points.
You'll also love
- Little orange soufflés 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Potato & Chorizo Hash 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream -... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars with Maple Browned... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Chocolate Walnut... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- To-Die-For Gluten-Free Black Bean... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Brownie 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Marcona Almond Blondies 4.6/5 (9 Votes)