Tortellini Antipasto Salad
- 1 env. GOOD SEASONS Italian Dressing Mix, prepared using less-oil directions
- 1/2 cup FILIPPO BERIO Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2 pkg. (9 oz. each) refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mozzarella Cheese, cubed
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
Prepare dressing mix with oil, vinegar and water as directed on package; set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover.
Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.