Fiesta Pinwheel Appetizers
If your having a fiesta you'll have to include these Fiesta Pinwheel Appetizers! Easy to make ahead and cut and serve when guests are about to arrive.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, picante sauce, taco seasoning and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in olives, chilies, cheese and onions. Spread about 1/2 cup on each tortilla.
Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Slice into 1-inch pieces. Serve with salsa. Yield: about 5 dozen.