Peanut Butter Candy Pie
OMG - this is like a Rice Krispie treat, smothered in chocolate and topped with Reeses and coconut! A decadent dessert that is easy to make.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 50 milk chocolate kisses or 1-1/3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups Reese's Pieces
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter and marshmallows on high for 1 minute; stir until marshmallows are melted. Add the cereal; mix well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 9-in. pie plates.
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate kisses; stir until smooth. Spread over prepared crusts. Sprinkle with coconut and candy pieces; press down lightly. Let stand until chocolate is set. Cut into slices. Yield: 2 pies (8 slices each), 16 servings, 8 per pie, 1 slice per serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 310 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
You'll also love
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie 4.4/5 (129 Votes)
- Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie 4.5/5 (119 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Bites 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leek and Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry-Pistachio Wedding Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gluten Free Overnight Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Witches Fingers 0/5 (0 Votes)