Shrimp Enchiladas Verde
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, tails removed and diced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 cans green chiles (4 oz cans), chopped
- 2 cups green enchilada sauce, divided
- 15 ounces refried beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 tomato, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425. Coat 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine shrimp, corn, chiles, and 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce in a bowl. Cover and microwave on high until heated through (about 2 to 2 1/2 minutes).
3. Spread 1/4 cup encihilada sauce on bottom of pan. Layer 6 tortillas on top overlapping (may trim to reduce amount of tortilla overlap). Spread beans on top. Top beans with shrimp mixture. Top with tortillas. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top.
4. Cover with foil and bake until sides begin to bublble, about 20 minutes. Remove foil and sprinlkle cheese on top. Continue baking uncovered about 5 to 10 minutes until cheese melts and begins to brown.
5. Top with cliantro, tomatoes, and black olives and serve.