Apple Glazed Sausage With Canadian Bacon
- 10 pork sausage links
- 3/4 pound cooked kielbasa sausage cut into 10 slices
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 ounces thinly-sliced Canadian bacon
Bring sausage links, kielbasa slices, and apple juice to a boil over medium heat; cook covered 5 minutes. Remove cover; reduce heat to medium-low and cook 15 minutes, turning sausages frequently. Remove kielbasa from skillet.
Continue cooking sausage links until browned, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove links from skillet; reserve 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Stir in apple jelly and syrup. Add Canadian bacon. Cook until thoroughly heated. Add kielbasa and links; cover with glaze.
Arrange on serving platter; spoon remaining glaze over top.
This recipe yields 10 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (705 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (311 Votes)