Pinto Bean and Corn Dip with Cilantro
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp grated lime zest
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed and patted dry
- 1 can pinto beans rinsed, 2 tbsp liquid reserved
- 1 scallion white and light green parts cut into 1/2" pieces, green part sliced tin on bias
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
1. Combine garlic, zest, lime juice in small bowl and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Pulse pinto beans, reserved liquid, corn, scallion whites and light greens, cilantro, 3/4 tsp salt, lime juice mixture in food processor until full ground, 5 to 10 pulses. Process further until uniform paste forms for 1 minute. Add sour cream / yogurt and pulse until combined.