Indian Grilled Chicken
- 16 ounces nonfat plain yogurt, drained
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander leaves, dried
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green pepper, finely chopped
1. In large bowl combine drained yogurt, coriander, lime juice, cumin, garlic, ginger, salt, cayenne, and turmeric. Stir to mix.
2. Pour mixture in large zip bag. Add chicken pieces and toss to coat. Cover with peppers and onions. Toss and refrigerate overnight.
3. Grill over hot coals about 20 minutes.