Chicken and Orange Salad
From cuisine at home..delicious! Especially the dressing!
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/4 cup each vegetable oil and rice vinegar
- 4 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbs. each garlic sauce, minced scallion whites, and minced orange zest
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 3 cups shredded rostisserie chicken
- 4 cups mixed romaine and spring mix or butter lettuce
- 1 large orange, separated into sections and then cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups chow mein noodles
- 3/4 cup bias sliced scallion greens
- Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk together all dressing ingredients.
Toss chicken and remaining ingredients with the dressing, salt and pepper.