These can be made with beef, chicken, or turkey
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 4 oz can ripe olives, chopped and drained
- 1 6 oz package corn tortillas
- 1 10 oz can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 375. Prepare ground beef and taco seasoning as directed, stir in beans and olives. Simmer over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
2. Heat tortillas until warm and flexible as on package. Spoon filling down center, roll up and place seam side down in 13x9 inch baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated.