Hungry Girl Buffalo Chick Hot Wing Dip
PER SERVING (1/15th of recipe, about 1/4 cup): 68 calories, 1.5g fat, 616mg sodium, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars, 10g protein -- POINTS® value 1*
After receiving tons of emails about a famous (and fatty) Frank's RedHot dip, we HG-ized it for your (and our!) chewing pleasure. This stuff tastes JUST like Buffalo wings...
- Two 9.75-oz. (or 10-oz.) cans 98% fat-free chunk white chicken breast in water, drained
- One 8-oz. tub fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt (Fage 0% is the best!)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and stir until smooth. Mix in Frank's RedHot, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, and yogurt. Stir in chicken until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture evenly into a deep 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. Stir well and enjoy!
P.S. We love dipping carrot sticks and red bell pepper chunks into this dip, but we've also dunked baked tortilla chips into it and used it as a sandwich spread!
MAKES 15 SERVINGS
HG Alternative! To make this dish FAST, skip the oven altogether. Prepare dip according to the directions, but in a microwave-safe dish. Then microwave uncovered on high for 5 minutes (stopping and stirring halfway through cooking), or until hot.