- 24 ounce jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 pounds frozen raviolis (spinach)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Pour enough pasta sauce in a 9x9 baking dish to cover the bottom.
Add 1/3 of the raviolis in an even layer, and top with more sauce and cheese. Repeat the layers two more times, ending with the remaining mozzarella. Top with the Parmigiano-Reggiano and cover with foil.
Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and allow to cook uncovered 15 minutes more, until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Tips: Use your favorite ravioli!
You'll also love
- Cajun Pork and Beef Pie with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Chorizo Salsa... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Wine Pasta Sauce with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Noodles with Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheese Tortellini... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Spicy... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- All Day Ravioli Stew Crock Pot 4/5 (1 Votes)