Zucchini and Tomatoes with Cheese
A delicious side dish, juicy and cheesy. Especially yummy with fresh veggies from the garden!
- 4 small zucchini
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz shredded fontina cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350. Grease a 3 quart baking dish.
Cut ends from zucchini and tomatoes and cut into 1/2 inch rounds. Quarter all pieces. Combine zucchini and tomatoes, sprinkle with onion, garlic, salt, basil, and pepper. Toss to blend. Drizzle with olive oil and toss again to coat.
Pour veggies into baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes. Top with cheese and cont banking for 10-15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (397 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)