prep time 10 min
- 2 3/4 c. flour
- 1 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 5 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- chocolate chips/walnuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour 4 mini loaf pans.
Mix flour, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in large bowl. Add pumpkin, oil, and eggs, beat with mixer on low speed until dry ingredients are moistened and mixture is smooth. Add chocolate chips or walnuts if desired.
Spoon batter into baking pans evenly.
Bake 45-55 minutes until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely.
You'll also love
- Campbell's Cheeseburger Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Dried Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hawaiian Tri-Tip Steak with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applesauce Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Puff Pastry Purses with Zucchini,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini, California Zucchini Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)