Golden Twice Baked Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes (baked) at 400-425 degrees for 50-60 minutes
- 1 1/2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- dash pepper
- 1/4 c. green onion slices
- 4 crisply cooked bacon slices, crumbled
Cut lengthwise slice from top of each potato, scoop out potato, leaving 1/8" shell.
Combine potato, 1 cup of cheese, sour cream, milk, egg, and seasonings, beat until fluffy.
Fill shells, top with seasoning, cheese, onion and bacon.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Garlic Roasted Potato Skins 0/5 (0 Votes)