- 1 1/2 cups sour cream, light
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 32 ounces frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes -- thawed
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese -- shredded
- 20 each Ritz crackers -- crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter -- melted
- 3 pieces bacon strips (optional) -- crumbled
Preheat oven to 350
Mix soup and sour cream in large bowl. Add potatoes cheese and bacon (if using). Stir well to blend
Coat 13x9 baking dish with vegetable spray.Spoon mixture into 13x9 dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter and sprinkle over potato mixture.
Bake 50 minutes or until heated through.