- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup - (10 1/2 oz ea)
- 2 cans Ro-Tel diced tomatoes - (10 3/4 oz ea)
- 1 yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 bundles green onions chopped
- 1 cup finely-chopped celery
- 1 bell pepper finely chopped
- 4 sprigs parsley - (to 5) chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine - (to 6 tbspns)
- 2 pounds peeled raw shrimp if large, cut
- into smaller pieces
Combine all vegetables with celery seeds and butter in microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add soup and tomatoes. Cook on HIGH 10 minutes. Add shrimp. Cook on HIGH 10 more minutes. Serve over rice.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Shrimp And Wild Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)