Sherry's Seafood Quiche
- Pastry for one-crust pie
- 1 cup crab, shrimp, or smoked salmon
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese shredded (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper (optional)
- Fresh or dried dill weed to taste
Line pie plate with crust. Fill with seafood, cheese, and dill. Beat remaining ingredients. Pour over filling.
Bake in 375 degree oven until lightly browned and set in the center, about 30 to 40 minutes.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Scallops Alla Veneziana 0/5 (0 Votes)